Thursday 14 December 2006

MU120 - Course Result

Well it is official - the second course I have taken with the Open University is now complete, and I have passed comfortably (93 %). It is nice to have closure (8 weeks after the course officially finished) and thirty more points in the bag towards my BSc in Computing.

Although this means I have technically fulfilled all of the Level 1 requirements, I am still looking forwards to completing MST 121 as I think that this will give me a sound refresher course in Mathematics which will stand me in good stead for the remainder of the course.

I have also decided that I will register for a course M255 beginning in February next year, based on the progress I am making with MST 121 - it is amazing what can come back to you from A-Level Maths 12 years after it was taken!

No comments: