Wednesday 22 November 2006

House Renovations

So, my partner and I are renovating a house in Ely which eventually we hope will be a bed and breakfast - this is all whilst I work full-time.... anyway I just had a phonecall to say that the last bathroom (of five) has been finished being installed and that we can move forwards with decorating and getting the carpets in - hopefully before Christmas. It is bizarre to think this is almost complete (having been working on the house since last August as a part-time project) and that the real hard work of getting out of bed on a morning to cook breakfasts before I go to work is due to start in the New Year. Even more strangely is we already have our first full-time guest - a girl I currently work with. She is very good at coping with the work that is going on around her and the two demented field spaniels who attack her every morning.

No comments: