Monday 12 February 2007

M253 - The nightmare continues

So after a week of navel gazing we get a post from a team member following exactly the same lines as we did for Milestone 2 - which didn't work.

At this point (given that this Milestone is meant to flow directly from the last 1 i.e. there is no break) three people including me have posted to the conference. It has been ten days since two of the team members even bothered to check the messages in the conference, and 12 and 17 days respectively since the other two bothered to post anything.

I criticise the plan of action - and get a terse and erroneous response that states what is being proposed is entirely different to what went before.

PERHAPS PEOPLE SHOULD BOTHER TO READ EXACTLY WHAT I POSTED REGARDING MILESTONE 2 BEFORE THEY MAKE INACCURATE AND OFFENSIVE COMMENTS.

I am so angry that I worked my arse off for Milestone 2, and people are now implying that they were unable to contribute because I prevented them from doing so. How the fuck dare they.

No comments: